Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Thursday, May 19, 2005
My Graduation Trip - Last Part (Themepark)
Starting with the Bumper Car ride indoor, that was really cool coz somehow everybody was aiming to bump at one of our frens. He was getting the most fun out of it I suppose coz he got bumped all the time, I mean that is what bumper car is for, rite? I especially liked the last part when he was banged and surrounded by almost every one of us, from every single angle/direction you can think of. I came in last though. Thanks to that one last empty space, it was juz nice for my car to jumped in, forming a complete circle. What an unforgettable arrangement! :)

Me and audrey were so ready for our outdoor themepark rides at 10am. There were really few people at that time though, guess it was still early :p We started off with the Spinner, the one you sit on a 'hanging-on-a-chain' chair that swings you high up in the air in circular motion. After that, we went for Corkscrew. We were not allowed to ride it as there must be more than 2 person for each ride. Luckily then came 2 other gals hehehe. I wanted the first seat so much and yay we got it (it's not easy to get this opportunity when there are a lot of ppl man, and you'll most likely to end up taking the middle seats, that was what happened 4 years ago) I dunno if others experience floating in the seat or not for corkscrew coz I did and I luv it :p

Next, you might think we'd take on space shot as it's juz at the near opposite. But nope…we figured out that we weren't ready for it YET hahahaha, we need more warm up before that seem-to-be the scariest ride of all. So, we decided to go for Rolling Thunder Mines Train, the one in the cave, but damn it was closed. Instead, we tried Sg Rejang Flume Ride where we got all wet from head to toe. For those who have no idea what kind of ride that is…this you sit in a boat, going up and down 2 high humps that will leave you wet when the boat slides down due to the splashed water. And yeah so, before we go into the boat, there was this malay lady who was selling us raincoats for RM2. We told her we didn't want them but somehow she kept insisting that we buy. The outcome of this was……we got wet after the first hump wahahahahaha (means we din buy). The second after that first splash, we started laufing (plain laufing) non-stop for quite a while, I dunno why we couldn't stop laufing. Probably it was becoz of the screaming and the feeling of getting wet in the cold and misty weather. The second splash left us wet once more after the slight drying-up during the slow boat ride in between the 1st and 2nd humps.

When we were about to reach the starting point, this raincoat lady was already looking at us from far, ie to see how our stubbornness had caused us to get wet. Sorry man, we didn't regret at all for not buying, in fact we enjoyed getting wet wet wet :) The same 2 gals who shared the corkscrew ride with us were there, getting ready for theirs. So this lady warned them( I guess that wasn't the 1st time) that they'll be like us if they dun buy the stupid raincoat. Guess what happenned? One of the gals just shouted loudly " tak nak" and jumped into the boat. WahahahaLOL, padan muka, so annoying man!

After that wet ride, we tried the new Flying Coaster. We gotta pay RM10 separately for this ride though. Guess they need to cover the cost of constructing it back then. It seems scary coz of the flat 360 degree turn, but it's not, instead it's nice! This particular new roller coaster is diff and unique. You dun sit, you're lying frontward, if you get the picture. And imagine frying an egg, you're the egg getting turned front and back hehehe and that's how it feels like. Hmm…..

There goes flying coaster and next up was let me see….ahh my most anticipated ride of all. Space Shot. I haven't tried this before, coz I was too timid 4 years ago :p This time, I was soooo excited to try it out! Woohoo~ An indian guy chickened out during the queue and left. Blehh!! Somebody almost as well (ahem), but luckily she didn't. The moment we were left sitting idle up there was really breathtaking coz it was so high(oh yeah) I have to admit that the scenery was cun, I remembering asking Audrey if she was looking at it. (and yeah, I can still talk up there). So did she or did she not, million dollar quiz for u ppl. The falling was funnn~~~I floated again. Audrey who sat beside me, was screaming and screaming like she has never scream before in her life. That got me wondering if she was truly afraid or was juz screaming for the fun. I did scream a bit coz yeah, when else I can do so after I left that screaming heaven. Firstly, I dun have that much breath compared to her, secondly, I rather enjoy the scenery than screaming coz to me screaming somehow drown the fun abit.

Would you belif if I tell you we played Tea Cup? Yeah we did. *dizzy dizzy* After the tea cup, we went for another round of corkscrew and then my beloved space shot. For corkscrew, we took the last seats this time hehehe coz the last seats' speed will be faster at certain point. As for space shot, we managed to exchange the seats with the malay couple coz we got the same seats as the previous! The second round of these two was much better and I was successful in the sense that I made sure I dun close my eyes at all (blinking yes la obviously duhh).Woohoo…sense of achievement felt!

Then we started to receive phone calls from our frens, this indicated we had not much time left there. On our way out, we played spinner for another 2 rounds consecutively. Hahaha…can't resist ;p We met up with our other frens for lunch and that's when we started feeling a lil dizzy and sick. That was the price we paid for playing too much spinner. Again, no regrets keke~

That's all for our 'journey of thrilling rides'. I wanna apologize to Audrey for all the talking I did..hahaha. Didn't want you to miss those dazzling views ma hehehe. Now, I can't wait for my next round of space shot, that was seriously fun man!! Another thing, I'm not trying to brag or show off to ppl that I'm bold or smth, but it is the fact that these rides are not scary but nice. Bet some of you will agree…

Till here..ciao~ Maybe I cant blog as long as this anymore once I start work one day..sigh~

hey hey, u dont have to apologize.... ahahahahaaahhahhaahaha.. i know u were just trying to take my mind off the free falling part....

and for the record.. i screamed for the fun of it!! weird huh??

rollercoasters are not fun when there are no screaming, right??!! it's fun to scream...

p.s. space shots was kinda scary... though... haha.. other than that.... the other rollercoaster rides were damn fun!! and i am definitely looking forward to more rollercoaster rides in the future!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment